    Thank you.

    Warning! Flames from the other group are sure to be had. They will advise
    you of MY reputation and ignorance. Ignore them.

    richard, Nov 12, 2010

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    I said men have a more predominant Adams Apple.
    No I did not. But why can't it be? The big question there is, once
    installed, will it work as intended?
    No I did not. I said, that you can not go snow skiing on the African
    continent. But you can in Dubai. That statement does not place Dubai on the
    african continent.

    Trust Evan Platt the usenet stalker?
    Then I have some ocean front property in arizona to sell you dirt cheap.

    richard, Nov 12, 2010

  3. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    You are the only one making the claim that OE opens mail in IE.
    And you never will and nor will anybody else. The problem is that you
    are just too stupid to understand what has been explained to you by many
    people. OE uses the IE engine to render HTML mail.

    Oh and while we are at it, Rich text and HTML are not the same thing.

    It's a reputation you have earned and only a fool would go into another
    group to spread that reputation. QED.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 12, 2010
  4. richard

    Brian Cryer Guest

    The truth is somewhere between the two:

    1. Both IE and OE use the same browser *component* to render HTML emails.
    (If you develop software then you can use the same componet in your
    application to render html, its very versatile.)

    2. If you click on a link and it opens in a browser, then whether that's IE
    or FF or something else depends on your set-up, although it will be IE by
    default.
    I don't think this attitude helps you (or the person you are conversing
    with). Children might slap each other around a bit, but as an adult (which I
    assume you are) you should be above that. I do understand that at times we
    all get aggrevated, but language like that will only loose you respect.
    "slap" and "ignorant fool" are terms used by trolls, so best to avoid
    anything like that or the emotive content they suggest, especially in an
    open public forum.

    Brian Cryer, Nov 12, 2010
  5. Your choice of subject line already indicates you don't understand.
    "open with browsers" ??
    I/we never said that, St00pid. I said OE uses the IE *engine* to display
    HTML email in OE. Nobody said the mail opens in an *IE window*.
    Since you won't believe various reputable references posted for you to
    read on exactly how OE displays HTML email, why would you believe anyone
    in these other groups you've subjected to your stupidity?
    Your reputation and ignorance is legendary.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 12, 2010
  6. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    That's because you're wrong.
    It doesn't have to. IE integrates right into OLE, just like it does with
    Windows Explorer.
    Something you don't deny I see.
    Can we at least tell them your name? It's RtS (Richard the St00pid)

    G. Morgan, Nov 12, 2010
  7. Well, I guess the civility level of this thread indicates why MS killed its
    NGs.

    As others indicate, for HTML and plain text messages OE uses the IE engine
    to display the message. If you use SPY++ you will see the display window
    for the messages is an IE window. When selecting the View messages in plain
    text only, then OE uses an more Notepad like window to display the text and
    eliminates the IE window. That change was made in XP SP2 for "security"
    purposes.

    steve
    MS-MVP
    Outlook Express / Windows Mail
    1998 - present

    Steve Cochran, Nov 12, 2010
  8. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Your lack of comprehension and basic writing skills get you into so much
    trouble I'd recommend giving up Usenet and concentrate on trying to hit
    the inside of the spitoon instead.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 12, 2010
  9. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    I've corrected your top posting error for you.

    It's evident that you haven't come across richard before, the resident
    idiot of 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    The self same explanation was given to him in that group but he chose to
    wander into this group to demonstrate to even more people how wrong he is.

    We apologise for this intrusion into your newsgroup by our resident
    idiot. We have ordered a larger and shorter chain with a free straitjacket.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 12, 2010
  10. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    <crap removed>

    Deliberately inviting a cross-posted flame war is beyond the
    pale. Your behaviour is less acceptable than your advice.

    Mike "do you have any value (or values)?" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Nov 12, 2010
  11. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Realizing you had some unsolved issues, I only now am finding out was
    a what a low life scum you really are.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 12, 2010
  12. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    The *inside*? He's probably spitting on the floor and moving the
    spittoon to cover the target.

    Mike "see: sharpshooter's fallacy" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Nov 12, 2010
  13. Maybe it was because of all the non-contributing kibitzers
    who have the big-shot opinions on everything except what
    they were asked about in the first place! Or not...

    M$ killed its NGs because of all the ghaa-hay-tarded MS-MVP
    impersonators running around acting all ghaa-hay and retarded.
    And if M$ would have wanted that, they would have just
    named themselves "Apple" and call their lame-as compooters
    "Macs" and had "Gurus" instead of the MS-MVP Tard Club hanging
    around NGs because they can't get a job at M$, so they act
    all ghaa-hay and retarded to make all the n00bies confused
    more than when they posted in the first place. Terrible
    turn of events. Just terrible...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky "Local Big Shot & Smart Guy" Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 12, 2010
  14. Please put electrodes calibrated for "RtS" aka "st00pid"'s
    level of perception on the collar so s/he can have some
    "aversion therapies" everytime s/he even *thinks* about
    speaking or posting.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 12, 2010
  15. WTF?!?!? Someone righteously <BITCHSLAPS> rts aka "st00pid",
    and you come out shreeking like bee-atch in memopaws?

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (Me? I don't go anywhere without a shotgun and package of beef
    jerky!)

    (And some breath-freshening gum... just in case I run into any
    pretty
    white ladies who wanna have some fun before I throw them out as
    bait
    to the flesh-eating zombies so I can escape quietly yet very
    quickly.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 12, 2010
  16. You are *so* st00pid that you give "st00pid" a bad name.

    Crossposting a flamer-thread to hard-working groups is
    very st00pid and you are very st00pid; so st00pid that
    st00pid peeples all over the globe are going "geeehzzz,
    that was just plain st00pid."

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 12, 2010
  17. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    And you're ok to a point, it's your over bloated ego that prevents
    you from being a brighter star.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 12, 2010
  18. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Nor will you, dumbshit, and no one ever said such a thing would happen.

    Aardvark, Nov 12, 2010
  19. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    That's because you are RtS Richard the St00pid.
    I think you'll be getting slapped around instead.

    Meat Plow, Nov 12, 2010
  20. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    RtS is lucky to catch any of his spittle in his drool-cup let alone a
    spittoon.

    Meat Plow, Nov 12, 2010