Do not waste your Money on the PCI-E MoBo

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Aspiringpsychopath

    Comp Guest

    Comp, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Aspiringpsychopath

    Comp Guest

    Comp, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Aspiringpsychopath

    Rich Guest

    Woger, you do realise that if you kept waiting for the 'next big thing' in
    computing technology you would never actually own one?

    That article states that it probably won't actually appear until 2007...I
    don't think I can wait that long for my PCI-E board.

    Rich, Dec 17, 2004

  6. But do you need one..??

    I don't think so.

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004

  7. But do you need one..??

    I don't think so.

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004
  8. PCI-E was "out soon" in 98... I dont think I can wait another damn near
    7 years before v2 comes out.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 17, 2004
  9. PCI-E was "out soon" in 98... I dont think I can wait another damn near
    7 years before v2 comes out.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 17, 2004
  10. Aspiringpsychopath

    David Preece Guest

    In related news, dual core processors are just around the corner.

    Dave

    David Preece, Dec 18, 2004
  11. Aspiringpsychopath

    David Preece, Dec 18, 2004