do not understand?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ivan Holcombe, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type (.email)?
    is there a special tool to read this?Please help if possible.Thank you all!

    Ivan Holcombe, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Ivan Holcombe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ivan Holcombe said:

    > I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type (.email)?
    > is there a special tool to read this?Please help if possible.Thank you all!

    I do not understand what file types you do not understand.
    Perhaps you could say which file types you are talking about.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Ivan Holcombe

    Paul Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > I do not understand what file types you do not understand.
    > Perhaps you could say which file types you are talking about.

    He did say the file type.

    Paul, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Ivan Holcombe

    Boomer Guest

    "Ivan Holcombe" <> wrote in

    > I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type
    > (.email)? is there a special tool to read this?Please help if
    > possible.Thank you all!

    Hi

    You might want to change the extension(s) to .eml and see if OE will
    open it for you.

    Or you could ask over at
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress

    Boomer, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Ivan Holcombe said:

    >> I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type (.email)?
    >> is there a special tool to read this?Please help if possible.Thank you all!

    > I do not understand what file types you do not understand.

    That would be .email

    > Perhaps you could say which file types you are talking about.

    He said .email

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org