    network from another location. If I can do it anyone can! Here's how to
    set it up in XP:
    www.comptune.com

    Computer Tune, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Computer Tune

    trout Guest

    Okay; first your site was in your sig. Fine. Then in reply, on the
    flimsiest pretext. Now, you're just very obviously spamming.

    trout, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Like the VRML touch. Beware of spamming this froup. I and many others
    TANMO will 'cop you at the drop of a hat.

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 28, 2003