  1. ronen

    ronen Guest

    Do I realy need a 4Mpixels for an A4 pic or I can Use 3.2Mpixels

    ronen, Aug 31, 2003

  2. ronen

    Mark M Guest

    You can do A4 with 1 MP for that matter...
    ....The only limiting factor is the question of viewing distance, and your
    own personal standards of quality.

    If you look at a billboard from 3 feet away, you discover that it's of
    horrible quality--but that's just because it wasn't designed to be viewed
    closely. It's similar with digital/other prints.

    Mark M, Aug 31, 2003

  3. ronen

    Paul Heslop Guest

    To be honest i think it's all relative. I've done printouts on A4 with
    my 2mp camera which i think are as good as anything I printed out from
    my old 35mm and scanner. I guess it's more to do with how good the
    camera itself is than just pixels.

    Paul Heslop, Aug 31, 2003
  4. ronen

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (ronen) wrote in @posting.google.com:
    I've made 8x10's with a 1.3MP camera and I was happy with the quality : )

    You can make an A4 pic with any resolution - it just depends on what you
    consider "good enough".

    Lucas Tam, Aug 31, 2003