    Do I need to buy their charger, for about $90?

    Obviously I will need memory. Should I get theirs?

    Thanks.

    Beach Runner, Apr 18, 2006

  2. By charger, you probably mean 'AC adapter', which replaces the battery
    and lets you run the camera directly off an outlet. <checks Panasonic's
    store>. Yep, an AC adapter, not a battery charger. Since the TZ1 uses
    LiIon batteries, the charger will be included with the camera. You might
    consider springing for an extra battery, though.

    As far as memory goes, I don't think there's anything wrong with the SD
    memory that Panasonic sells. But it's not going to be all that different
    from SD cards made by Sandisk or Lexar or whatever. Get the Panasonic if
    you want, or a third party company if you prefer. It's not going to make
    all that much a difference.

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Beach Runner