    rather than the specifics of a web app being right for one solution and
    windows app being right for another? I need to know to tell my boss what
    training for the company to pay for.

    Chris Kennedy, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Chris Kennedy

    Eric Guest

    There is no specific requirement for knowing how to build individual
    programs for this test, but it seems wise to have that skill before
    taking this test.

    I personally don't understand taking the 70-300 first, but it's not
    really "wrong".

    You might want to consider which test would enhance your career more at
    this time.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 29, 2004

  3. I work for a web design company who neither builds or uses bespoke windows
    apps. We are introducing .net and I want something a little more formal in
    terms of how I do specs. I would rather do it first while the company is
    willing to pay for it so we can get the benefit ASAP rather than take a lot
    of time and effort for something the company doesn't need. I can do the
    Windows App exam in my own time purely to get the MCSD qualification.

    Chris Kennedy, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Chris Kennedy

    Eric Guest

    Sounds good to me. I like to fill my immediate job-related concerns
    first.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 30, 2004
  5. We are introducing .net and I want something a little more formal in
    No ms exam covers this.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004
  6. I personally don't understand taking the 70-300 first, but it's not
    why not? Anyone worth their paycheck should be able to complete this
    exam. How else would you account for the high pass rate during the
    beta phase!
    Are there any!! lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004