    that spectacular, but should i still crop all my photos to 6:4 ratio
    before sending them in?

    Any thoughts appreciated.

    Kevin, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Generally the answer is yes, they will simply lop off the top and bottom
    of the shot.
    If you want some control over what get's cropped then you should do it
    yourself.

    The other option is to use a service like www.clubphoto.com which can do
    prints that are the same ration as your digital camera (4:3).

    Andrew McDonald, Sep 29, 2003

  3. My practice is to crop to 2040x1360 (200dpi at 340lpi in photoshop) when
    doing 4x6" printing. If the machine is going to print your's automatically,
    I suspect it will cut top and bottom equally. This of course may not be
    what you want.

    Jason O'Rourke, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Kevin

    Guest Guest

    Alternatively use a lab which offers 4/3 ratio print sizes. Theres plenty
    off them (I use www.bonusprint.com which is in the UK) and they are decent
    quality prints.

    Guest, Sep 30, 2003