    get it with a book, to prepare for MCSD or do I need to
    buy it seperately, if so can you tell me how much will it
    cost and where can I find it

    shraddha srivastava, Feb 29, 2004

  2. shraddha srivastava

    Vinod Guest

    Some MS Press books come with 3 month trial version
    of Visual Studio .NET.
    I have a one

    Vinod, Mar 2, 2004

  3. I need Visual studio .NET to be installed on my PC

    No, you can get by with any COBOL 74 compiler.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Some MS Press books come with 3 month trial version
    And possible the only reason to buy those type of books.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. shraddha srivastava

    Eric Guest

    Cool! Good old COBOL 74 could get by with only 4K words of core! Oops,
    I think I'm dating myself again :-(

    Eric, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Cool! Good old COBOL 74 could get by with only 4K words of core! Oops,
    lol!

    Steady on old timer!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  7. shraddha srivastava

    Rick Guest

    Hi,

    If you're a college student you can get the Academic Edition (AE) version of
    Visual Studio .net. I saw that they have
    them at the journeyed.com site. They run about $90 as opposed to over $1000.

    Rick

    Rick, Mar 6, 2004