  1. MandG

    Neil Guest

    he was too busy dumping "Adult", which just sounds incredibly painful.

    Neil, Mar 22, 2007

  2. MandG

    JaR Guest

    The latter, I discovered drugs young.

    JaR, Mar 22, 2007

  3. MandG

    JaR Guest

    They call him "Thumper", 'cause he ****s like a rabbit.

    JaR, Mar 22, 2007
  4. MandG

    kpg Guest

    I'm missing about 2 years after I got out of the USMC.

    I think I spent it in west texas, but I can't be sure.

    kpg, Mar 22, 2007
  5. MandG

    Guest Guest

    I've got quite a collection of those damn pins now, I use them to put the
    grocery lists on the fridge and they work great.

    One time a bunch of the guys I work w/ all wore those stupid things in like
    those military ranks you see generals in the military wear. The winner was
    someone who had completed both MCSA and MSCE for 2000 and 2003 as well as
    some others - he had like 10 pins it was quite a sight, imagine being at TGI
    Friday's - "more flair!".

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007
  6. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I've got quite a collection of those damn pins now, I use them to put the
    yes, but just think of all those chicks ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007