    were there any hawt babes? If so, did any of them get their hooters
    out?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007

  2. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Was his first name Michael by any chance?
    i think you two should kiss and makeup ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007

  3. I prefer to attach mine to the string of my G. This is because I run a
    computer consulting firm that works off tips.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 21, 2007
  4. MandG

    Neil Guest

    I believe those where 8"...you just wanted a 10"

    Neil, Mar 21, 2007
  5. MandG

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?VGhlSVRHaXJs?=
    read them all, read them all...

    Neil, Mar 21, 2007
  6. MandG

    JaR Guest

    Thanks dude.

    *chortle*

    JaR, Mar 21, 2007
  7. MandG

    Guest Guest

    I suppose next you'll be bragging about the size of your hard drive ...

    IT Girl MCDST

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  8. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    I have no idea how big the hard drive is because every time the floppy gets
    hard, I pass out from lack of blood.

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  9. MandG

    TheITGirl Guest

    Yeah, right ...

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 21, 2007
  10. MandG

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR piffled away vaguely:

    You sure you're certified in that last one? <eg>
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  11. MandG

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:
    You may be right about that. It's been a while. ;)

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  12. MandG

    Kurt Guest

    So you're saying size does matter?

    Kurt, Mar 22, 2007
  13. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 22, 2007
  14. MandG

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kurt piffled away vaguely:
    It's a factor. There's also capacity, durability, and compatibility.
    Speed too.

    catwalker63, Mar 22, 2007
  15. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2007
  16. MandG

    kpg Guest

    Aha! Speed. Hey, 1 out of 4's not bad. Right?

    kpg, Mar 22, 2007
  17. MandG

    JaR Guest

    Okay, I'll fess up.

    I dumped my way through that last one. <eeg>

    JaR, Mar 22, 2007
  18. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    You seem to have skipped right past adolescence, too.

    Or perhaps you just don't remember it.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2007
  19. MandG

    Neil Guest

    I WAS EATING!!!! Straight out the nose...

    ....crap, this will take a while to clean up....

    Neil, Mar 22, 2007
  20. MandG

    Neil Guest

    so, REALLY low blood pressure in your family?

    Neil, Mar 22, 2007