    hang it on my cubicle wall, and balance out my neigher who has some
    fancy HP-UX certifcate hanging on his cube wall issued from HP.

    Thanks!

    MandG, Mar 20, 2007

  2. MandG

    Guest Guest

    If you request the cert on the MCP website they will send you a VERY fancy
    cert, top secrect member card and magnetic tie pin. It's all very exclusive
    and I bet the Unix folks don't get treatment like that.

    Guest, Mar 20, 2007

  3. MandG

    MandG Guest

    SWEET!!

    Found the site and submitted the request for my cert's - now I'll show
    up that unix geek with my new magnetic tie pin...thanks!

    MandG, Mar 21, 2007
  4. MandG

    Lasher Guest

    Just don't use it to tack your 3.5 floppies onto your desktop.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 21, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 21, 2007
  6. MandG

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    I've had bigger one's than that. Had some 10" ones for my 3270
    controller back in the day.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  7. MandG

    Guest Guest

    Oh Catwalker, now you've made me jealous - the biggest floppy I've ever seen
    was only 8" <g>

    IT Girl MCDST

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  8. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Oh Catwalker, now you've made me jealous - the biggest floppy I've ever seen
    me too! oh btw, i'm not gay ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  9. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Found the site and submitted the request for my cert's - now I'll show
    it's commonly referred to as a 'chick magnet' - wear it with
    caution....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  10. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    Mine is 8"

    My floppy, I mean.

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  11. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!
    you must that dude IT Girl was on about!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  12. MandG

    Guest Guest

    Liar....You know how I know your gay?.........

    When we cuddle you really seem to enjoy it!

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  13. MandG

    kpg Guest

    Your "be" is, oh, nevermind

    kpg, Mar 21, 2007
  14. MandG

    Guest Guest

    You know it's funny, I was on several contracts a couple years ago with this
    one git that actually wore his MCP pin on the collar of his shirt every day,
    regardless if that shirt was a polo, button down (long and short sleeve) and
    no matter if he was wearing a tie or not.

    The first time I worked with him it was a short 1 week gig, on the first day
    I thought I gotta help this guy out and I told him...."You know I know your
    proud of having passed a M$ test and all but no one really wears those pins".
    He kept wearing it, so I just let it go it was for a week right.

    The next time I came across this same guy was about 2 months later on
    another gig and he's still wearing the damn pin while we were in the intial
    team meeting. This time I was one of the Field Team Leads on the project and
    during the little, stand up and tell us about yourself BS bonding session I
    called him on it in front of about 20 guys, I said "You know I've been in the
    field several years now and I don't recall a single person but you ever
    wearing one of those lapel pins." He still wore it for a couple days but by
    the end of the first week I never saw that stupid thing again.

    All over that stupid MCP pin.

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  15. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you must that dude IT Girl was on about!
    i'm beginning to worry....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  16. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    Was his first name Michael by any chance?

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  17. MandG

    Guest Guest

    It may have been, it's been over a year ago since I saw him last. Kind of
    blond hair, glasses and a mustache. This was on a contract at WDW here in
    Central FL.

    Why have you heard the other side of this story from him? About the [email protected]
    who embarassed him in front of everyone?

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  18. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    This time I was one of the Field Team Leads on the project and
    were there any hawt babes? If so, did any of them get their tits out?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  19. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Was his first name Michael by any chance?

    maybe it was Joseph Bittman, aged back then, thirteen and three
    quarters.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  20. MandG