    same problem.
    My brain hurts!

    cheers, Davy

    Davy, Sep 29, 2007

  2. Davy

    Alan Browne Guest

    If I read the Adobe site properly for the last Camera Raw (4.2),
    Elements 3.0 is not supported, so the most recent cameras (14 it says)
    are not in there.

    However, the free DNG converter from Adobe is always pretty much up to
    date with the latest cameras. I don't know if it runs on W.2000. The
    DNG output from there will work in PSE 3.

    For example, the DNG at
    http://finalpass.net/images/misc/A700%20test/A700%20Macro%20Test/A700_Macro-ISO%20200-DSC00030.dng
    ( 8.3 MB )

    is from the very recently released Sony A700 (converted in DNG converter
    from the Sony/Minolta RAW file), and it opens in Elements 3.0 (under Win
    XP).

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Sep 29, 2007