Do any P4's over a gig speed use PC-133 Ram?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Doc, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Doc

    Doc Guest

    Ah, using "we" trying to co-opt the "strength of the group" to support your
    own pissy little rant.
    And you figure your ineffectual whining is going to improve it?
    So you feel computer repair is unrelated to electronics and that those with
    an interest in electronics are not likely to be into computer repair. Sure
    thing.
    So a query about computer hardware has no place in groups specifically
    related to computer hardware.

    To follow this to it's ludicrous conclusion would eliminate the point of
    newsgroups altogether. The advantage to getting "live" responses is that you
    get detail and feedback if something isn't clear, and the info is likely to
    be more current. In addition, you get multiple points of view on a topic.
    Just because something is on a website doesn't make it accurate or complete.

    Hey, and it gives people like you a forum to vent your angst.
    You mean like the non-informational noise you've introduced?
    Ah, well now that's an interesting point. Disagreement between those
    supposedly knowledgeable about a topic means someone's wrong. These pissing
    contests arise in every forum I've ever seen, in many threads I had no input
    into. Noone's forcing any of the participants to argue. You're shaking your
    fist at human nature. When it's actually about a point of information, not
    just carping such as you're engaging in, this is actually beneficial since
    as I mentioned previously, it gives you more than one point of view, food
    for thought and makes one aware of various issues. There are lots of folks
    who claim to be knowledgeable who might have dubious credentials.
    Only if they read the thread, which you're still not required to do.

    If you're that worked up over it, start a moderated forum and you can play
    netgod.
    Ah, the calling card of the 2nd rate mind.

    You're unable to control your compulsion to read a thread, and continue to
    rant when it's not going to change anything. The dunce cap clearly fits you
    the best.

    Ready?

    Here it comes.

    5....4....3.....2....1

    *plonk*

    Doc, Jun 13, 2006

  2. Ah, the royal "we". Still pontificating are you,
    koRny?

    *TimDaniels*

    Timothy Daniels, Jun 13, 2006

  3. Doc

    CBFalconer Guest

    CBFalconer, Jun 13, 2006
  4. Doc

    kony Guest

    "We" were reading a thread that could be answered with a
    search engine instead of excessive cross posting. That
    truth contributes to the topic of the thread, as posted.
    This is objective truth that contributes to the proper
    function of usenet for everyone, "we", except the one
    having the subjectively "odd" perception of it.

    kony, Jun 13, 2006
  5. Doc

    Doc Guest

    If you see a topic it either interests you or it doesn't. If it doesn't, you
    don't have to read it. What else do you need to do to ignore a thread?

    Doc, Jun 13, 2006