    quite a long time for it to write to the memory stick and recharge the
    flash.

    Ok, you may be thinking, that's normal. The thing is, I am positive that
    when I first got the camera, it didn't take long at all....so...perhaps
    the battery I'm using, which is the one which came with the camera is no
    longer any good? I've hardly used the camera actually so I would be
    surprised if this was so.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve the lag time
    between shots?

    thank you

    eb7g, Oct 15, 2004

  2. eb7g

    Dave Cobb Guest

    Try a few with the flash disabled and see what happens...

    Dave Cobb, Oct 15, 2004