    FYI - the email address for the person suggesting to use brain dumps is
    for those of you wishing to rip the flesh from his
    bones.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 8, 2006

  2. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    FYI - the email address for the person suggesting to use brain dumps is
    If you refer to a ms newsgroup, then post the name of the group.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2006

  3. It's an AutoCAD newsgroup. discussion.autodesk.com, p.cadmanager if you
    are so inclined.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 8, 2006
  4. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I used to frequent that NG (AutoCAD designer is my primary job role), as far
    as AutoCAD goes they're often helpful, but their talks about MCSE are often
    clueless drivel. And if they're talking about using dumps to certify, that
    just proves it.

    I'll stop in and say hi. They 'love' me. (NOT)

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 8, 2006
  5. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    If you read the topic in question (I just got done bashing the guy) you'll
    understand what I mean.

    But to answer your question, no, their MCSEs are not different than ours,
    but they aren't as dedicated to the certs as we here are ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 8, 2006
  6. LOL - I just read the bereating you have given to this guy... Good
    stuff. That NG really needed some of the controversy it has been lacking
    of late.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 8, 2006
  7. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Then some other guy comes in asking 'how he's violating the nda'? It's not a
    difficult concept here.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 8, 2006
  8. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kurt Guest