  1. Flavio Bacca

    Neil Guest

    well maybe not gender confused...

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Jtyc is NOT a cartoon, he's (or more apropriately: she's) a
    computer-generated animation.

    --
    Fris "That critter needs our help!" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 2, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    still looks like a toon to me
    yoddle lady yoddle lady yoddle lady hoooooooo

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2004
  5. Flavio Bacca

    kpg Guest

    You wouldn't say that if you knew what Jtyc stood for.

    Jive Talking Younger Consultant?

    kpg, Sep 2, 2004
  6. Flavio Bacca

    Paul Lynch Guest

    That's weird. I opend my HOSTS file up with Paintbrush and all I got
    was a picture of Flavio. Does that mean he has hacked me ?

    Please help me !!!!!!

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE