  1. paintbrush

    which paintbrush?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    %SystemRoot%\System32\mspaint.exe

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Flavio Bacca

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    paintbush? yuck!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2004
  4. %SystemRoot%\System32\mspaint.exe

    but I don't have a directory called %systemroot%.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Flavio Bacca

    kpg Guest

    Yes. Actually I already know where it is.
    What I really need to know is how do you get past
    the stupid lepricons?

    kpg, Aug 31, 2004
  6. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    exactly!
    muwahahahahahaha

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004
  7. Flavio Bacca

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Hmm, that's strange. My guess is you need to do a complete reinstall of
    Windows, followed by a lobotomy.

    HTH.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 31, 2004
  8. Flavio Bacca

    Neil Guest

    the above listed specific order is not really required

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  9. Flavio Bacca

    Mike T. Guest

    First I would use the 2" brush to make your basic layout. Then I'd use the
    paint knife and take a little roll of paint to divide your sections. If you
    make a mistake, don't worry. There are no such things as mistakes, they're
    just happy accidents.

    Now that you've made your sky background, you might want to fill in some
    puffy white clouds.

    Don't forget the big ol' tree. I always like to have a big ol' tree in my
    paintings.

    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  10. Flavio Bacca

    Mike T. Guest

    I would use BritneySpearsNude.jpg________.scr.pif.exe. If you want, I can
    e-mail it to you.

    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  11. Flavio Bacca

    catwalker63 Guest

    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You stink!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  12. Flavio Bacca

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Beat the devil out of it.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 1, 2004
  13. Flavio Bacca

    Mike T. Guest

    I will get my lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  14. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    bob ross is the shiznit

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  15. Flavio Bacca

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't forget the big ol' tree. I always like to have a big ol' tree in my
    Bob Ross is the shizzle.

    Jtyc, Sep 1, 2004
  16. Flavio Bacca

    Neil Guest

    you and C are tied at the hip aren't you

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  17. Flavio Bacca

    Jtyc Guest

    you and C are tied at the hip aren't you

    No.

    Jtyc, Sep 1, 2004
  18. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    we are the same, yet there can be only one

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  19. Flavio Bacca

    kpg Guest

    we are the same, yet there can be only one

    It's like that Brad Pit thing in Fight Club.

    One of them is made up.

    I think it's Consultant, he seems to be the crazy one.

    kpg, Sep 1, 2004
  20. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    at least im not gender confused, and a cartoon

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004