    has a page on making your own tools.

    http://www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com/index.html

    For what it's worth. (No, it's not my site..)

    Doug Warner, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Doug Warner

    c Guest

    c, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Doug Warner

    Jim Guest

    Always clean the sensor as they say in the manual.
    Jim

    I stumbled across this while searching for an inexpensive CO2 snot
    cleaning system.
    This site reviews many current commercial camera cleaning systems, and

    Jim, Dec 11, 2005
  4. Nonsense, not ever the authorized Canon service center I went to learn
    how to clean my sensor cleans it the way the manual says. Sensor
    swabs and Eclipse works just fine.

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Dec 11, 2005
  5. I follow the manual instructions as far as using AC power, locking the
    mirror, etc. I depart from the manual by using a simple nylon cosmetic
    brush. Works as well as VisibleDust brushes which are really no different
    except for the outrageous price they charge.

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Dec 13, 2005