    I'm just curious if I'm one of the few that has been having problems. Could
    anyone recommend any decent wireless pci cards?

    Regards

    BeamerJay, Dec 5, 2005

  2. BeamerJay

    Rosco Guest

    BeamerJay cried out
    Exact same problem, the card will acctually completely shut down the
    wireless side of my router most of the time and sometimes the entire
    router, thought it was just my immagination... my router is a linksys
    befw11s4 v.4 the dwl520 is the only pci wireless card i have tried, no
    problems with linksys pcmcia cards or the integrated atheros in my new
    laptop...

    Rosco, Dec 5, 2005

  3. BeamerJay

    BeamerJay Guest

    Cheers for that, so I guess it's a new PCI wireless card for me then :D

    BeamerJay, Dec 5, 2005
  4. BeamerJay

    DC Guest

    I also have one of those pieces of shit. Get a new card.

    DC, Dec 6, 2005
  5. BeamerJay

    Rosco Guest

    DC cried out
    good to know that we are not a bunch of idiots, and that it really is a
    shitty card...

    Rosco, Dec 6, 2005
  6. BeamerJay

    BeamerJay Guest

    What wireless pci card would you recommend? I'm willing to spend a fair
    amount to get a decent connection, so cost isn't really an issue.

    BeamerJay, Dec 6, 2005
  7. BeamerJay

    DC Guest

    I have no recommendation to make. I'm still stuck with mine.

    DC, Dec 6, 2005