    http://www.pbase.com/image/20698742

    If these don't satisfy you then just get out your "Tough Shit" card and I'll be
    glad to stamp it for ya.

    Annika1980, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Charlie D Guest

    I HATE CATS!!!

    But that Divot is one cute kitty.

    Charlie D, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Lisa Duskis Guest

    what a cute kitty..

    ya know, if you ever need a break from those gorgeous eyes, i'll be happy to
    babysit divot... of course, you may never get him/her back ;)

    -- L

    Lisa Duskis, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Annika likes to exaggerate. His followers like to exaggerate their
    acceptance of him and his images. Apparently retards have a natural
    bond that goes indefinitely.

    mark_digital©, Aug 27, 2003
  6. IMO, the alternate composition definitely has more impact.
    I am a great fan of tightly cropped images.
    If some part of the original doesn't add impact to the final image, crop it
    out.
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Aug 27, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Let's see what YOU got. Put up or Shut Up, imbecile!

    George Kerby, Aug 27, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Bram Guest

    I think you just proved his point.

    P.S. not everybody considers average pet pics interesting enough
    to be shared with the rest of the world.

    Bram, Aug 27, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    blech Guest

    As someone who works with mentally handicapped kids a few times a month,
    I'll put their intelligence up against yours any day. The only
    thing you have ever bonded with is your fathers penis.

    blech, Aug 27, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    g n p Guest

    P.S. not everybody considers average pet pics interesting enough
    Bahh, humbug................

    g n p, Aug 27, 2003
  11. I've started a Divot folder. What a lovely creature! What's missing from
    the folder is the very first picture Annika took of him. Is there a chance
    we might see it again?

    Marcia Beinhauer, Aug 29, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: "Marcia Beinhauer"
    http://www.pbase.com/image/19948395

    I'll be adding a few more to that gallery later today.

    Annika1980, Aug 29, 2003