    Can someone give me a name of that kind of tool or software program? Is
    there maybe a freeware tool that can do this?

    Kind Regards

    Marco Bakker, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Marco Bakker

    burris Guest

    These work for me....

    http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~mjmlooijmans/cdwave/

    http://claudiosoft.online.fr/wavsplit.html

    burris

    burris, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Marco Bakker

    Andy Kelly Guest

    Goldwave will do it www.goldwave.com and all sorts of stuff with audio
    files. A great piece of software.

    Andy Kelly, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Marco Bakker

    Silly Billy Guest

    I presume that you are wanting to save the file to CD and that is the reason
    for splitting. Have you considered converting it to MP3 and saving it to CD?
    You will not notice any difference in sound quality and your file will be
    about the ten times smaller. Here is a link for a free converter maybe you
    could try. I don't use this prog. myself and can't comment on it but if is
    not suitable do a search in Google for a free converter. I got the link in
    Google.

    http://www.riverpast.com/en/prod/waveatmp3/download.php

    Silly Billy, Aug 21, 2004