    I would suppose others please do not fall in their trap.

    They just ditched my bucks.

    , Sep 1, 2007

  2. Jaco Niemand Guest

    I will highly recommend the Microsoft Press Study Material for all Microsoft
    exams. Together with MS Press Books and technical websites I had good
    experience with my exams so far.

    Jaco Niemand, Sep 1, 2007

  3. <> wrote in message
    >I had a awful experience. I was to clear my MCSE paper 70-270,MCSE
    > Windows XP Professional.I had ucertify kit. The questions were
    > horible, long and not well edited.
    >
    > I feel they are coping from braindumps, although they boast of
    > certified professionals who prepare their study materials.But I'm
    > suspicious of their authenticity.They are good in copying questions
    > from Transcender and preplogic and changing names of the questions.
    >
    > I would suppose others please do not fall in their trap.
    >
    > They just ditched my bucks.

    I'm sure what you mean to say is that they *stole* your money.

    We have them listed as being an Unethical site because you're not the only one
    we have seen reports from.

    Before you risk any more of your money or your certifications, research the
    study materials here: http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

    and if you use this search (http://www.certguard.com/certsearch.asp), your
    results will be free of braindumps and other illegal services.

    Good Luck on your certifications!!

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 10, 2007
  4. Consultant Guest

    send an email to paisleysky, im sure she will make things right, heh

    Consultant, Sep 11, 2007
  5. Hahaha....you HAD to go there, didn't you? ;-)

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 11, 2007
  6. Frisbee® Guest

    > send an email to paisleysky, im sure she will make things right, heh

    You're thinking of icertify, not ucertify.

    Anyway, I think Paisley went to the funny farm years ago.

    Frisbee®, Sep 11, 2007