Distributers and resellers required

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by GOOD NEWS, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. GOOD NEWS

    GOOD NEWS Guest

    GOOD NEWS, Jul 16, 2005

  2. GOOD NEWS

    Kenty Guest

    Kenty, Jul 16, 2005

  3. GOOD NEWS

    old jon Guest

    old jon, Jul 16, 2005
  4. GOOD NEWS

    Notan Guest

    I always wonder about these guys... Do only illiterates ("POSSABLE")
    try to scam others, or is this a way to sidestep spam/scam filters?

    Notan

    Notan, Jul 16, 2005
  5. GOOD NEWS

    GOOD NEWS Guest

    Is this newsgroup just for prats or can anyonew join in ?

    The product is good it works how can you call it a scam.

    Kenty is a prat
    Notan is a prat
    old jon is a prat

    Anyone on here who is not a prat ?

    This reminds me of the old CB radio. Full of tossers.

    Back to you

    GOOD NEWS, Jul 19, 2005
  6. GOOD NEWS

    Unruh Guest

    You know this how? We know this how? Every day I get spam telling me how I
    can increase my sexual prowess or my length or my staying power. They all
    tell me their product is good and will do what they say. I should believe
    them all?

    Unruh, Jul 19, 2005
  7. GOOD NEWS

    cosmic foo Guest