    ideas on how to load those drivers back without doing a restoration?
    Alternativley, if anyone is willing to just hunt down and email me the
    drivers, I'd be very much obliged.

    Guest, Jun 23, 2007

  2. Guest

    Jane C Guest

    Hi,

    None of those drivers are native to Vista. Have you been trying to use the
    IPX protocol for gaming by chance? What did you install, and how?

    Jane C, Jun 24, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hm. The games I have installed are Guild Wars, Starcraft, and Half-Life. If
    its not a driver issue causing the lock-ups, do you have any idea of what it
    may be?

    Guest, Jun 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    Theo Guest