Displaying an Assembly name in the Add reference dialog box

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by WKoleilat, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. WKoleilat

    WKoleilat Guest

    I have created an assembly and assigned a strong name to
    it. I am using Net 1.1,However I want
    to reference it from another application and i want its
    name to appear in
    the add reference dialog box,
    I think I should add a some kind of a registry value but i
    don't know where
    and what value.

    a second question, I heard about Asp.net 2.0 and visual
    studio 2005
    does it mean that they will also change the MCSD soon?
    and If you are MCSD what are you going to do when new
    releases are out ?

    I appreciate any help.

    WKoleilat, Jul 13, 2004

  2. I think I should add a some kind of a registry value but i
    you are correct and the answer can be found on the msdn and, no doubt,
    by using a simply search on google.
    no.

    assuming 2005 is released in the second quarter of 2005 (lol!), any
    exams would not be released for beta until the third or forth quarter.
    So, the live exams would not be released until early 2006. So, feel
    free to hold your breath and wait.
    er, have a pizza with the folks back home?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004