    desired refresh rate (85Hz) exiting the dialog and reopening the dialog, I
    note that the switch becomes active again.

    Any Ideas?

    TyphoonTycoon, May 5, 2006

  2. Running Windows XP, nVidia FX 5200 128MB graphics, Philip Brilliance 109P4
    Try downloading the latest video card drives from www.nvidia.com

    Steve

    Stephen Williams, May 5, 2006

  3. TyphoonTycoon

    Vista Guest

    I had a similar problem and installed the latest nvidia driver didn't help.
    I ended up installing the driver that came with my monitor and it fixed it.

    Vista, May 5, 2006