    blame game.

    Thanks for any input.

    Ragnar

    Ragnar Gottesman, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Ragnar Gottesman

    Jimchip Guest

    Download the Detonator driver from Nvidia:

    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Go to the Add/Remove Hardware Wizard and tell it to search for hardware that
    is connected but not installed....

    Uber-Thrustation, Jul 30, 2003
  4. I scanned. No results. Thanks tho. another suggestion?

    Ragnar Gottesman, Jul 31, 2003
  5. Follow the link Jimchip provided and download the latest drivers for your
    video card.

    Uber-Thrustation, Jul 31, 2003