    I would like to know if diskeeper is a good programme to buy and is it
    value for money or is there anything out there better.
    Thanks

    viv, May 18, 2004

  2. viv

    dwacon Guest

    If you are an average user with a desktop PC, why bother? If you are
    running a server or workstation, you might consider it or a similar
    program... they are all closely equivalent.

    dwacon, May 18, 2004

  3. viv

    Murgi Guest

    I would like to know if diskeeper is a good programme to buy and is it
    Yes!
    I have just started with it and don't know all the tricks yet, but I have
    already seen the improvements compared to Diskeeper. Check out

    http://www.dirms.com/

    Last not least... it's even FREE!

    Enjoy,
    Murgi

    Murgi, May 18, 2004
  4. viv

    viv Guest

    Thanks very much for your advice

    viv, May 18, 2004
  5. viv

    Kobayashi Guest

    And that made sense to you did it, ya chump?

    Kobayashi, May 18, 2004
  6. viv

    Bryan Guest

    << I would like to know if diskeeper is a good programme to buy and is it>>

    Download it from a peer to peer program, try it out. if you dont like
    it uninstall it. Keep you anti virus running though when your downloading
    from peer to peer, use Kazaa lite and search in software for diskeeper, and
    download it, install it and dont worry about buying it Viv.

    Bryan, May 21, 2004
  7. viv

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    i've used dklite on nt4 machines.
    the default defrag on more recent windows os does a good job.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, May 21, 2004