    seems faster. Is there any harm in using both.

    Thanks,
    Fredzep

    Fredzep, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Fredzep

    docmill Guest

    Be like buttering the same slice of bread twice, and only letting one fart.
    Run defrag on the even nights and set the scheduler in diskeeper to run on
    odd nights. Are you gaining, losing or missing anything by doing so? Naw,
    not unless there's problems already running one all the way through.

    docmill, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Fredzep

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Fredzep said:
    You could speed up defrag a lot more easily by replacing your 16bit 98 defrag
    with a 32bit version.
    Link available on my software page.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Fredzep

    Fredzep Guest

    Thanks troll.
    Fredzep

    Fredzep, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Fredzep

    PuppyKatt Guest

    PuppyKatt, Feb 26, 2004
  6. Fredzep

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I'm a frayed knot.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004
  7. Fredzep

    Fredzep Guest

    I used your defrag and it truly does fly. Thanks .

    Fredzep

    Fredzep, Feb 27, 2004