Diskeeper for Vista released

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Guest

    chinga69 Guest

    will not install on vista 64

    chinga69, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Guest

    Theo Guest

    I don't think it's quite ready yet.

    Diskeeper Corporation "will be" announcing Microsoft Windows
    Vistaâ„¢ platform support in the coming weeks for the
    Diskeeper 2007 product line.

    Theo, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    Theo Guest

    It's not updated yet. I downloaded the file and it's still
    the October 2006 edition; no Vista support.

    Theo, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Field testing is not complete.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 24, 2007
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ok, I give up.
    Diskeeper ain't ready for prime time.
    :)
    Carlos

    Guest, Jan 25, 2007
  7. Guest

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Carlos:
    Don't give up, this time you are ahead by a week or so. Keep up the
    good work. Have a great day.

    Dennis Pack, Jan 25, 2007
  8. Precisely - it ain't ready, but it will be!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 25, 2007
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I have Diskeeper installed on my x64 Vista Ultimate and it works fine.
    I am using Diskeeper 2007 Professional
    Version: Diskeeper 2007 (11.0.697.0)
    I had to email them to request the link to download it......

    Hope this helps..

    Tony A

    Guest, Feb 25, 2007
  10. Guest

    chinga69 Guest

    chinga69, Feb 26, 2007
  11. Guest

    Dennis Pack Guest

    chinga69:
    The Diskeeper 2007 Professional, version 11.0.697.0, which works
    with Vista x64 Enterprise and Ultimate. I currently don't have a Vista x86
    computer available for testing.

    Dennis Pack, Feb 26, 2007
  12. Guest

    chinga69 Guest

    i am getting the error message on 64 bit vist

    chinga69, Feb 26, 2007
  13. Guest

    Dennis Pack Guest

    chinga69:
    Versions 11.0.697.0 and 11.0.697.0t are Vista x86 and x64 compatible
    and work. I can't determine the error you're getting from your attachment.
    Uninstall Diskeeper, then delete the Diskeeper files in "Program Files" and
    "Program Data", after this is done Diskeeper version 11.0.697.0 or
    11.0.697.0t should install as an administrator.

    Dennis Pack, Feb 26, 2007
  14. Guest

    chinga69 Guest

    ive got version 11.0.697t

    ive installed vista again without the serial to try it and i
    installed without any probs.

    i have been running raxco perfect disk and its been working fine on th
    others vista 64 i uninstalled raxco and installed the above version o
    disk keeper and still get the same message so maybe another prog i
    upsetting it
    will keep playing with it and see how i g

    chinga69, Feb 27, 2007