Disk Encryption for remote XP machines.

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Mike, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. Mike

    nemo_outis Guest

    Mike <> wrote in
    news::

    ....
    > I have the distinct impression
    > that should anyone else read any of this thread that one persons
    > shortcomings will be brought into sharp relief.


    Indeed they will. And your feeble and clumsy attempts at sarcasm will only
    reinforce the judgment of your ineptness. As will your lame attempts to excuse your
    ineptness with transparent lies.

    No, Mike, if you weren't a moron and a liar and your company was really fully
    staffed with crypto personnel, and if you weren't a moron and a liar and you really
    had been talking to enterprise vendors, you wouldn't have come to
    alt.computer.security in the first place. Unless, of course, that in addition to
    you being a moron and a liar, you are also a troll.

    Or perhaps you're just the company "tea lady" and that's why a moron and liar like
    you is out of the loop.

    Regards,
     
    nemo_outis, Feb 1, 2010
    #21
    1. Advertisements

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    On Feb 1, 4:46 pm, "nemo_outis" <> wrote:
    > Mike <> wrote innews::
    >
    > ...
    >
    > > I have the distinct impression
    > > that should anyone else read any of this thread that one persons
    > > shortcomings will be brought into sharp relief.

    >
    > Indeed they will.  And your feeble and clumsy attempts at sarcasm will only
    > reinforce the judgment of your ineptness.  As will your lame attempts to excuse your
    > ineptness with transparent lies.  
    >
    > No, Mike, if you weren't a moron and a liar and your company was really fully
    > staffed with crypto personnel, and if you weren't a moron and a liar and you really
    > had been talking to enterprise vendors, you wouldn't have come to
    > alt.computer.security in the first place.  Unless, of course, that in addition to
    > you being a moron and a liar, you are also a troll.  
    >
    > Or perhaps you're just the company "tea lady" and that's why a moron and liar like
    > you is out of the loop.
    >
    > Regards,


    I think Ari hs a very, very good point. Troll?
    Yes you are
    *PLONK*
     
    Mike, Feb 1, 2010
    #22
    1. Advertisements

  3. Mike

    nemo_outis Guest

    Mike <> wrote in
    news::

    ....

    Bye, bye - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
     
    nemo_outis, Feb 1, 2010
    #23
  4. Mike

    nemo_outis Guest

    nemo_outis, Feb 4, 2010
    #24
  5. On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:46:05 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

    > And your feeble and clumsy attempts at sarcasm will only
    > reinforce the judgment of your ineptness.


    There's the personal insult, told ya'. nemo is as hard to predict as
    snowflake in fire.
    --
    Ari's Fun Times!
    http://tr.im/hrFG
    Motto: Run, rabbit, Run!
     
    ♥Ari ♥, Feb 4, 2010
    #25
  6. On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 03:03:21 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

    > "nobody >" <> wrote in
    > news:D:
    >
    >> Re trolls..
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont_Troll

    >
    > At last I get to *see* a troll instead of just reading their posts :)
    >
    > Regards,


    And there is the *troll* callout, required nemoism when he gets his ass
    reamed.

    *lol*

    Got anything new today? Fukken ever.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj
    Motto: Live To Spooge It!
     
    ♥Ari ♥, Feb 4, 2010
    #26
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    On Feb 4, 11:18 pm, ♥Ari ♥ <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:46:05 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:
    > >  And your feeble and clumsy attempts at sarcasm will only
    > > reinforce the judgment of your ineptness.

    >
    > There's the personal insult, told ya'. nemo is as hard to predict as
    > snowflake in fire.


    I've no doubt he's an intelligent guy but he seems to struggle a bit
    when people disagree with him. :)
     
    Mike, Feb 5, 2010
    #27
  8. On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 02:34:37 -0800 (PST), Mike wrote:

    > On Feb 4, 11:18 pm, ♥Ari ♥ <> wrote:
    >> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:46:05 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:
    >>>  And your feeble and clumsy attempts at sarcasm will only
    >>> reinforce the judgment of your ineptness.

    >>
    >> There's the personal insult, told ya'. nemo is as hard to predict as
    >> snowflake in fire.

    >
    > I've no doubt he's an intelligent guy but he seems to struggle a bit
    > when people disagree with him. :)


    Struggle? He's too lazy to struggle, he just lies in a wad on the floor
    and flops around.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj
    Motto: Live To Spooge It!
     
    ♥Ari ♥, Feb 7, 2010
    #28
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
  1. Peter Sale
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    12,827
    Robin Walker
    Dec 11, 2004
  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFtaW5h?=

    XP home SP2 cannot view/access my XP home SP1 or my Win2K machines

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFtaW5h?=, Feb 14, 2006, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    2,637
    Jack \(MVP-Networking\).
    Feb 15, 2006
  3. ayosha

    Whole disk encryption advice needed

    ayosha, Aug 29, 2003, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    813
    John Veldhuis
    Sep 2, 2003
  4. fluk
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    544
    Neowulf (Aaron VonDerheide)
    Oct 6, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?-=3D|__=28=BAL=BA=29__|=3D-____o=3D

    Which hard drive encryption program has the strongest tested encryption & security?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?-=3D|__=28=BAL=BA=29__|=3D-____o=3D, Sep 24, 2004, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    5,172
    Kornholio
    Feb 20, 2008
  6. Tom
    Replies:
    32
    Views:
    3,166
  7. maxwell

    Question: Disk encryption for high crime area

    maxwell, Oct 17, 2003, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    963
    DeMoN LaG
    Oct 19, 2003
  8. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Microsoft Forces SP2 Update On All XP And XP SP1 Machines

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 22, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    20
    Views:
    1,091
    SchoolTech
    Feb 24, 2005
Loading...