    Yes, I know I am prattling of ceaselessly,
    Thanks,
    Rich

    McGlocktapus, Feb 26, 2007

  2. McGlocktapus

    Jeff Guest

    I think what you really need is "VMware Workstation". You can get a 30-day
    evaluation for free. I think it will do what you want and more.

    Jeff, Feb 26, 2007

  3. McGlocktapus

    Jeff Guest

    Jeff, Feb 26, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood, Feb 26, 2007
  5. McGlocktapus

    McGlocktapus Guest

    Thanks, I'll check out both of those. Do I need licenses for the OS's on the
    virtual machines or is one per physical machine enough?

    McGlocktapus, Feb 26, 2007
  6. McGlocktapus

    Jeff Guest

    Wow. there is a 64bit version too. Thanks Michael. I think I will try this
    out too

    Jeff, Feb 27, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood, Feb 27, 2007
  8. McGlocktapus

    Jeff Guest

    I like Virtual PC. It works great on Vista. I downloaded the 64 bit version
    but it only runs in 32bit. Not sure what is going on there. I can't tell
    where the source is but I think both versions listed are the exact same
    install file.

    Jeff, Feb 28, 2007