    maybe, but its a Protected format.

    Not noticed this before but has a Flag for watched shows.

    I have not tested the TV+1 bug, but its on my list..

    Possible, Dec 27, 2013

  2. Possible

    Possible Guest

    Correction only HD recoding's are protected, the SD ones generate
    copies as MPG files with a IFO file and TXT file, the Text file is info
    on the recording.

    Possible, Dec 27, 2013

  3. Possible

    Possible Guest

    The TV+1 bug has been fixed so when you can select a program on TV1,2
    or 3 via EPG it gives you the option to record that later broadcast..

    Possible, Dec 27, 2013
  4. Possible

    Your Name Guest

    Why not just record the +1 channel itself?!?

    By the way, talking to yourself is a sign of lunacy. ;-)

    Your Name, Dec 28, 2013
  5. Freeview does not work that way..

    Frank Williams, Dec 28, 2013