Discover How To Finally Unleash Your Computers True Potential!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 8ii7r7c18q, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. 8ii7r7c18q

    8ii7r7c18q Guest

    Transforms Any Dead-Slow PC Into a Lightning Fast,
    Stable and Secure System...In Just 15 Minutes

    Dear Frustrated PC User,

    · If you've ever wondered why your computer seems to run so much
    slower than it used to...

    · If you've ever heard of frustrated people losing all their data
    because of an unexpected crash, infection or other disaster...

    · Or, if you've ever worried about having to fork over hundreds of
    dollars for upgrades or a visit from your local computer geek...

    You can kiss all the worries, wondering and frustration
    goodbye...forever!

    Visit:
    http://pcsecretformula.com/?e=

    8ii7r7c18q, Apr 2, 2008

  2. 8ii7r7c18q

    catchme Guest

    afaik
    legitimate answers to these problems arent likely to come from an aol
    user....

    --
    but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist
    whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters

    catchme, Apr 2, 2008

  3. 8ii7r7c18q

    Parko Guest

    ....who cant spel

    Parko, Apr 2, 2008
  4. 8ii7r7c18q

    Whiskers Guest

    It's the $10 and the using Windows that put me off. And the 'this is
    snake oil' design of the site, and the inaudible illegible Flash 'demo'.

    Whiskers, Apr 2, 2008