    I find that there are *many* questions on the STSware exam that are not
    covered in that book.
    So I wonder - which is the better preparation for the actual exam?

    bsarka, Apr 6, 2005

  2. bsarka

    cdn Guest

    I came to rely less on the books and more on selftestsoftware and product
    documentation such as MSDN Library. The selftest exams are harder than the
    real thing and provide a great framework for self study.

    cdn, Apr 6, 2005

  3. bsarka

    bsarka Guest

    Good input, and I begin to think the same way.
    For those with experience with both how does the MeasureUp practice
    exam compare to SelfTestSoftware practice exam for accuracy and
    preparation?

    bsarka, Apr 13, 2005