    covered in that book.
    So I wonder - which is the better preparation for the actual exam?

    , Apr 6, 2005

  2. cdn Guest

    I came to rely less on the books and more on selftestsoftware and product
    documentation such as MSDN Library. The selftest exams are harder than the
    real thing and provide a great framework for self study.

    cdn, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Good input, and I begin to think the same way.
    For those with experience with both how does the MeasureUp practice
    exam compare to SelfTestSoftware practice exam for accuracy and
    preparation?

    cdn wrote:
    > I came to rely less on the books and more on selftestsoftware and

    product
    > documentation such as MSDN Library. The selftest exams are harder

    than the
    > real thing and provide a great framework for self study.
    >
    > "" wrote:
    >
    > > After 3 months of careful study using the Kalani big book I've

    begun to
    > > practice with Self Test Software.
    > > I find that there are *many* questions on the STSware exam that are

    not
    > > covered in that book.
    > > So I wonder - which is the better preparation for the actual exam?

    , Apr 13, 2005