    How can I solve this problem?

    Thanks

    JPG

    Guest, May 8, 2006

  2. Hi
    Assuming that your configuration is correct and you have the most recent
    card's drivers.
    It can be created by 2.4GHz noise from a cordless phone, or similar device.
    Or, it is an unstable Ad-Hoc, which quite common in Ad-Hoc solutions.
    If you can configure a system around a Wireless Router (or an Access Point)
    you probably would get better Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 9, 2006

  3. If you set the network up with SSID broadcasting disabled, enable it and try
    again.

    Diamontina Cocktail, May 10, 2006