    always dial my default radio button.
    Click OK and Ok to exit

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Sultan

    Spider Guest

    Actually, if you would read his problem description, you would have told
    him to uncheck "hang up after send/receive" on the same tab. And to
    think I recently had someone tell me I had a problem reading. Geesh!!!

    Spider, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Sultan

    gisela zink Guest

    when i reply to my mail, while on line, i get disconnected when i hit send
    mail.
    While i`m on line i also , get disconnected.if i go to check e-mail
    can you help me avoid this continuous disconnect, or tell me what i`m doing
    wrong

    gisela zink, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Sultan

    Sultan Guest

    Spider wrote in
    Now who would do such a thing? Sheesh the nerve of some people eh? Thanks
    for pointing out my oversite. Just seeing if anyone was paying attention.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 15, 2004