    Any help here is appreciated.
    Thanks,

    Gerry

    Gerry Wolf, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Gerry Wolf

    Aardvark Guest

    Happened to me once. A quick google and I'd fixed it in less than five
    minutes.

    Aardvark, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Gerry Wolf

    sittingduck Guest

    You installed .Net Framework.

    Tweak UI will allow you to auto-logon, but you must set a password on your
    account.

    sittingduck, Apr 5, 2007
  4. Gerry Wolf

    Gerry Wolf Guest

    Ok, but what did you google?

    Gerry Wolf, Apr 5, 2007
  5. Gerry Wolf

    Aardvark Guest

    'ASP.NET Machine A' wouldn't be a bad start.

    Aardvark, Apr 5, 2007
  6. Gerry Wolf

    Star Guest

    You installed .NET Frameworks 1.x which had a bug. Now you need to
    install the next update of .NET Frameworks which fixex/hides the
    bug/error.

    Art

    Star, Apr 6, 2007
  7. Gerry Wolf