    couldn't figure it out.

    Thanks,
    Ranjit

    Ranjit, Jan 22, 2006

  2. If you wish to hide your passwords from someone with access to your
    computer, then perforce you will have to adopt a Master Password. Then,
    without the Master Password, a person cannot access the passwords - but
    you will have to enter it every session of course as well.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 22, 2006

  3. Ranjit

    Ranjit Guest

    Thanks Dan.
    Right now I do the same but was figuring out if there is a way to
    disable the *feature* altogether.

    Ranjit, Jan 22, 2006
  4. Ranjit

    gwtc Guest

    Yeah, there is a way, its called "Don't use that feature"

    gwtc, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Ranjit

    Ed Mullen Guest

    How about using a secure, password-protected Windows user account for
    you and a separate user account for any others who use your computer?
    Then you'd only have to enter a password when you start the computer,
    not every time you restart TB during a Windows session.

    Ed Mullen, Jan 24, 2006