    telling me that I'm getting low on disk-space and I should delete some
    files. Does anyone know of a way to disable this warning?

    TIA,

    ~misfit~, Jul 7, 2005

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285107

    1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
    2. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
    4. Type NoLowDiskSpaceChecks, and then press ENTER.
    5. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
    6. Type 1, and then click OK.

    Brett Roberts
    Microsoft NZ

    Brett Roberts, Jul 7, 2005

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Thanks heaps Brett, that will save a frustration.

    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Jul 7, 2005
  4. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Cheers Brett, worked a treat.

    ~misfit~, Jul 7, 2005
  5. But this disables the warning for _all_ mounted volumes, doesn't it?
    Which can get a bit dangerous. Whereas misfit really wants it disabled
    for just that 2.1GB disk with the CD images.

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jul 15, 2005
  6. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I believe it does, yes. However I regularly defrag my drives (every couple
    of days) and I use fixed swapfiles so I pretty much know how much HDD space
    I have on any drive at any time.

    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Jul 15, 2005