Disable dialplan.xml when returning calls on Cisco 79X0 phones?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by babo03, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. babo03

    babo03 Guest

    Hello all,
    I have a question regarding Cisco phones 7940/60 and dial maps.
    The phones are SIP based and they are loading with dialplan.xml.

    When dialing out digits are tested to dialmap/digitplan on the phone,
    but my question is when returning a call from "Missed calls" menu can
    we disable somewhere that digits are tested to dialmap, but simply
    sent to server like they are displayed on the phone.

    Just to explain a little bit more. When we dial out international we
    have to dial 9 for out and then 00 for international and then a
    country code XXX with calling number. When we receive call it is
    displayed fully with country code at the beginnig (XXXyyyyyy).When we
    return missed call like this it dials XXXyyyyy, first 3digits (XXX)
    are interpreted as local short number because it's not dialing 9 for
    out and 00 for international.

    Can this be done somehow or disable using dialplan.xml when returning
    calls?

    BR,
    Ivan

    babo03, Apr 28, 2008

  2. babo03

    babo03 Guest

    They say it can't be done. All outgoing calls are tested against
    dialpaln.xml

    babo03, Apr 29, 2008