Disable ASP Button in a Datagrid

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by ChrisClayko, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. ChrisClayko

    ChrisClayko

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I am trying to restrict users from clicking on a submit button more then once in a datagrid. I have found code on the internet which disables a button with post back, so once it is clicked, it is disabled and an event postback is sent to fire off the remaining processes.

    The code i tried this with is (put in the OnInit section):
    aButton.Attributes.Add("onclick","javascript:this.disabled=true;" + this.GetPostBackEventReference(aButton));
    Which works fine with a button...

    When i try to implement this into a Datagrid, the closest result i have achieved is to have the whole datagrid disabled but then the processes wont fire off...

    Please help if you can...

    Thanks in advance Code Gurus

    Chris

    ChrisClayko, Aug 2, 2006