    I wonder are they just dirty spot on CCD or bad pixels of CCD?

    Thanks!

    -H

    Henry Leigh, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Henry Leigh

    Lung Fish Guest

    (Henry Leigh) wrote in
    It's the pixels. Try a shorter shutter speed, though. Hot pixels are more
    likely to show up the longer the exposure time.

    Lung Fish, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Henry Leigh

    BG250 Guest

    These are hot pixels. I can make every camera I ever used show them by
    forcing long exposure. It is a fact of digital photography. There is nothing
    wrong with your camera unless the same pixels distort the color in normal
    (not long) exposures.
    bg

    BG250, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Henry Leigh

    zbzbzb Guest

    These are hot pixels. I can make every camera I ever used show them by
    I can't get a Canon A80 to show them on its longest exposure setting. At least
    not yet.

    zbzbzb, Apr 22, 2004