    Heard they're teaming up together to form a new supergroup.
    What are they calling themselves?
    Yes you've guessed it, Dire Rea!

    Kenny, Oct 1, 2005

  2. He - larious.
    Mark Knopfler has more talent in his d-string than most other guitarists
    have in all six.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 1, 2005

  3. Someone told me a week or to ago that Clapton, Bruce and Baker were
    going to do something together. Anybody heard that? Rumor? Fact?

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Man, you missed a great opportunity for a "more in his g-string" joke,
    there. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 1, 2005
  5. I thought it too obvious.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 1, 2005