    I would like to delete it as it doesn't seem to belong to anything.

    much appreciate The knowledge of all you Intellectuals
    Ta very Much

    Ockerr, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Ockerr

    why? Guest

    MSI is the Microsoft Installer. The directory is most likely (re)created
    when you install a MSI package.
    Doesn't belong to anything, how did you decide that? Because the
    directory is empty? If so it's not using a lot of space and I suppose if
    you try to uninstall something that knows the directory exists you may
    have an issue if it's been deleted.

    Just leave it.

    <snip>

    Me