    you're doing...

    Grin,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    news:FqYzj.85316$C61.28321@edtnps89...
    > What can I say? Timing is everything, even when you can't see what the
    > hell you're doing...
    >
    > Grin,
    > Dudley

    I guess it would help to show you the link....

    http://blind-apertures.blogspot.com

    Sheepish Grin,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Dudley Hanks

    Pete D Guest

    > "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >> What can I say? Timing is everything, even when you can't see what the
    >> hell you're doing...
    >>
    >> Grin,
    >> Dudley
    >>

    > I guess it would help to show you the link....
    >
    > http://blind-apertures.blogspot.com
    >
    > Sheepish Grin,
    > Dudley

    LOL, I did wonder a little.

    Pete D, Mar 6, 2008
  4. Dudley Hanks

    Paul Furman Guest

    Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >> What can I say? Timing is everything, even when you can't see what the
    >> hell you're doing...
    >>
    >> Grin,
    >> Dudley
    >>
    >>http://blind-apertures.blogspot.com

    I like it :)

    Paul Furman, Mar 7, 2008
  5. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message
    > Dudley Hanks wrote:
    >> "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >>> What can I say? Timing is everything, even when you can't see what the
    >>> hell you're doing...
    >>>
    >>> Grin,
    >>> Dudley
    >>>
    >>>http://blind-apertures.blogspot.com

    > I like it :)

    Thanks, Paul, I value your opinion a lot.

    Take Care,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Mar 7, 2008