    higher than 4X (non-digital zoom, that is)

    Thanks,

    Susan

    Guest, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Try http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

    Andrew McDonald, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Guest

    HRosita Guest

    HRosita, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Guest

    Dean Guest

    I'm happy with my Fuji Finepix 3800 w/6x optical zoom. It's short comings
    are poor low light autofocus ability(no manual focus), and electronic
    viewfinder fails in both low & bright light conditions. The glass zoom
    performs as well as any with this wide a zoom range and print quality is
    great for a camera in this price range.

    Dean, Sep 5, 2003
  5. Guest

    Rich Guest

    I really like my Olympus c750 ultrazoom - 10x optical and 4x digital (40x
    altogether)
    4 megapixel - or opt for the c740 if you can cope with a 3.1mp cam with no
    hotshoe.

    www.digitalmood.co.uk

    Rich, Sep 5, 2003
  6. Monica Krowley, Sep 6, 2003
  7. Get a faster charger and/or at least one extra set of NiMH batteries.
    The charger that came with my C-2100 take under two hours. I always carry a
    charged set with me, even though I never had to change them while shooting.
    Jeff

    Jeff the Dentist, Sep 6, 2003
  8. Olympus C-740UZ and C-750UZ cameras use the xD storage media. Some of the
    cameras needed to have a firmware update if you use the higher capacity xD
    media if memory serves.

    Michael Meissner, Sep 8, 2003