Digital Portrait Photographers Wanted across North America!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by gdphoto, Jan 26, 2005.

  1. gdphoto

    gdphoto Guest

    New Company is looking for professional portrait photographers located
    anywhere within North America who use digital equipment.

    This is an ideal opportunity for photographers who are looking to fill
    downtime in their schedules with a freelance opportunity, or for
    photographers that have recently entered the industry and who need to
    build a portfolio and experience.

    The Successful Applicants will have the following:

    - Knowledge of proper lighting, exposure and composition
    - Must use and be comfortable with digital equipment
    - Must have a professional presence
    - Have a good working knowledge of digital retouching skills
    - Must have either a website or digital samples of your work
    - Basic understanding of the internet and how to use common web site
    features

    If this sounds like you, please email us your website URL or samples
    of your work to
    After receiving your information, we will contact you.

    gdphoto, Jan 26, 2005

  2. gdphoto

    Des Perado Guest

    And this very important and demanding new company can only manage a gmail
    address?
    Not really very impressive is it?

    Des Perado, Jan 26, 2005