Digital Photography as Art

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by M-M, Jun 2, 2007.

  1. M-M

    M-M Guest

    M-M, Jun 2, 2007

  2. M-M

    Mike Russell Guest

    Nice picture - how did you get them to follow each other like that?

    Mike Russell, Jun 2, 2007

  3. M-M

    M-M Guest

    That's the "art" part. :)

    M-M, Jun 2, 2007
  4. Very pleasing, and nice work. I do see seams on both sides of the middle
    panel, though, but not on others. Which tool(s) did you use for the pano?

    John McWilliams, Jun 2, 2007
  5. M-M

    M-M Guest

    It was easy since the background and foreground were out of focus.

    I just cropped out the individual images and used the clone tool in
    elements to go over the seams. Took only minutes.

    The originals were taken with my Nikon fieldscope/D80 at 1500mm equiv.

    I printed it out on Epson roll photo paper and mounted it on foamboard.
    It gets a lot of ooh's.

    M-M, Jun 2, 2007
  6. M-M

    Allen Guest